sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2011

San Quentin

Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná, you've been livin' hell to me
You've hosted me since dois mil e dez
I've seen 'em come and go and I've seen them pegar DP
And long ago I stopped askin' why

Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná, I hate every bloco of you.
You've cut me and have scarred me thru an' thru.
And I'll walk out a wiser weaker man;
Mister Pró-Reitor you can't understand.

Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná, what good do you think you do?
Do you think I'll be jornalista when you're through?
You bent my heart and mind and you may my soul,
And your stone walls turn my blood a little cold.

Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná, may you rot and burn in hell.
May your walls fall and may I live to tell.
May all the world forget you ever stood.
And may all the mec regret you did no good.

Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná, you've been livin' hell to me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário